Secondary School Principal
Starting July 2017
The International School is looking for a Secondary School Principal to help take ISD to the next level. With a newly approved strategic plan, we have established an ambitious set of goals that, when achieved, will result in a truly special school.
Click HERE for the full job announcement.
- Experience as a principal or assistant principal
- Master’s Degree in educational leadership, administration, curriculum and instruction or related field
- Teaching certification required
- Principal certification required
- Candidates must have a file and confidential references with International School Services or Search Associates. If candidates do not have a file with either, you can establish a file with Schrole at no cost.
Candidates should send the information listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single pdf file <4MB attached to an email.
- A letter of application, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in the Secondary Principal position at ISD.
- A statement describing your management and educational philosophy, not to exceed two pages.
- A current résumé, not to exceed two pages.
- A one-page list of references with current addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
The deadline for applications is October 3, 2016.