The ISD Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a voluntary organization open to all current parents of ISD students and current teachers.
- provide an opportunity to socialize and meet other parents & families,
- to serve as a liaison between parents and the school community,
- to support new and returning families,
- to organize cultural and social events,
- to raise funds to support the academic and social needs of the ISD community.
Parents can support activities without becoming officers or attending meetings on a regular basis. Volunteers are always welcome and appreciated.
If you would like to join the email distribution list to learn about upcoming events, activities, and volunteer opportunities, please fill out this form. The PTO is a great way to meet other parents and become involved in your child’s school!
The PTO can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All parents are invited to attend weekly PTO meetings!
When: Tuesdays from 8:30 am - 9:30 am.
Where: The Board Room of the SWT building